Hello everyone, today we are going to compare two popular tools to create beautiful landing pages especially for email marketing or any other kind of Internet Marketing. These two tools or we may services are GetResponse Landing Page builder and Unbounce Landing Page Builder.
We’ll compare both of these tools one by one. Firstly we are going to talk about the features of GetResponse following the features of Unbounce. Afterwards, we’ll talk about the pricing offered by both of these tools as pricing is the top most factor which will clearly help us to decide which tool is the best to go with.
GetResponse Landing Page Builder
GetResponse Landing Page Builder is a professional email marketing platform which offers a lot of tools related to do the high tech email marketing in which the Landing Page Builder is a tool. The major features of GetResponse Landing Page Builder rare given below.
- They provide more than a hundred temples that also includes pages like Thank You Pages to touch the highest level of your visitor’s engagement.
- I have never seen the Drag and Drop WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor like they offered to create beautiful landing pages that are truly very much eye candy. This feature allows you to customize each and everything visible on your Landing page up to great extent.
- You can get subdomains to host your landing pages or can also use your very own domain name to publish the landing pages also. They offer free hosting to host the landing pages built using their Landing Page Builder.
- They provide incredible web forms to capture leads and other information what you will be required for your strategy of email marketing.
- They offer a special image editor to keep an eye on the work of management of visual looks of the landing page that you would be using to generate leads for you. The image editor they offer will give you all of the basic features that a professional Image-editing software will give you but the twist is in an easy drag and drop way that you will love to use. They provide a collection of 1000+ free images to include and offers other things such as filters and stickers also.
- Coming to the point, which finally make all of the non-techies to love this tool. You do not need to code even a single line to do anything for this. You can do all the things while making the landing page such as moving, dropping. Resizing, addition, embedding of various elements on the go without any worry and need to worry about doing or using any techy things.
- It provides you the A/B testing features using which you can judge what works the Best for you and your module and can do the timely implementation to achieve big goals. It also offers an easy Google Analytics Integration to track the traffic details also for your landing pages.
- Make use of this Landing page builder to implement some social networking features also, such as embedding YouTube videos and adding Facebook like button.
The features of Unbounce are described briefly below.
- They offer an ultimate drag and drop landing page builder platform which offers you to create beautiful landing pages in the way you like with the full edge customizations.
- Offer 200+ customizable templates which you can use to build the landing page on the go especially when you are going to make it so for a quick event such as for a webinar. Out of which 85+ are mobile friendly. They have template for each unique kind.
- Offer great A/B Testing feature to improve your conversions.
- You can get your team members to manage the Landing pages for your company or organization on the go using this tool.
- They offer ultimate support so that you can have full satisfaction such as via phone, email or chat.
- Offers a 30 day trial of their incredible tool.
- Unbounce can easily integrate with all other major email marketing services or clients which are currently using to manage the matter related to your email marketing plan.
- Owing to their incredible drag and drop editor platform, they are pretty much great in building landing pages but some additional features included within it such as no-coding need and one-two click processes are pretty much better other features of the same level.
- You can implement multiple things within you Landing Page and may use it to get more number of leads or simple to get more and more conversions.
- They offer some other unique features which I have not seen in any other landing page builder tools such as the in-built research features to gain much better conversions and they had a great team to always help you.
To know the clear details about pricing, follow the links given below and view their official pricing pages of the respective tools. Anyhow, I also have given the screenshots of their pricing pages below as well.
Just remember one thing that, Unbounce is a tool just to build landing pages and a few more things related to but for the price of GetResponse, you are not just getting the Landing Page builder but also a lot of other email marketing features which will help to manage each and everything from building landing page to improve the growth of your email subscribers list.
Which is the Best? GetResponse Landing Page Builder or Unbounce Landing Page Builder?
Both offer great features. But anyhow, GetResponse is better than anything else as it offers multiple features along with one plan only for one price too. That’s we are recommending GetResponse to all just because of its ability to change the way you do email or Internet marketing.
Thanks for reading this review, hope it will give you a transparent idea to choose one Best to build landing pages for your online business of email marketing campaign.