Jio by Reliance Telecom and their eye catching welcome offer stolen every once’s mind. For now as far as Reliance Jio has only concentrated to gain more and more customers by providing Preview offer initially then Welcome Offer till 31 Dec and Happy new year Offer afterwards till 31 March 2017.
They’ve limited their users to use 4GB of High speed 4G data thereafter 128kbps unlimited daily. Where after 31 Dec the 4GB data limit is reduced to 1GB of High speed 4G data thereafter 128kbps unlimited daily.
So we’ve searched the web and came across a trick that can help you to use High speed 4G internet even after the Fair Usage Policy limit is exceeded.
Trick to Use Jio High speed Internet after 4GB or 1GB Limit
- Go to -> APN settings
- Set APN protocol as ipv4/ipv6
- Now Start using data till 3.6 GB (400 MB should be remain).
- Make sure you have Internet speed meter to track your data usage.
- Now Open YouTube and start Downloading multiple file simultaneously using IDM
- Your internet speed will stop working even before you have 100 MB high speed data remaining to account.
- Now try to resume other files multiple times.
- If your downloading start don’t stop trick will work else go to further steps.
- Change APN protocol ipv4/ipv6 to ipv6.
- Open Facebook,Youtube,Google only.
- Consume 50-60 MB data and restart your mobile.
- Enable mobile data and again consume 6-8 MB on Facebook,Youtube,Google only.
- Again change APN protocol Ipv6 to ipv4/ipv6.
- Now Again Start resuming YouTube multiple files.
- That’s it you can see that this worked and you are now able to download/browse more that 4GB per day.
- Try not to get disconnected from internet.
Trick originally shared by : TricksWorldzz. Thanks 🙂
Comment below if you face any difficulties with the trick. Also comment if the trick is worked.
Subscribe our blog for more awesome tricks. Thanks.