Many of us can’t access few blocked websites from our work places, schools,colleges etc,. Especially Indian users face numerous issues on browsing websites like piracy,pornography which has been blocked recently. You may see the following message if you are from India.
All these websites are blocked on ISP level. So this tutorial is especially for you to get rid of all these blocked websites and free to browse any website you need.
Using DotVPN Chrome Extension
Using DotVPN is the best way to browse any unblocked websites in a click. It is fast and free to use. More than 10+ Free servers are available to use. Premium option is also available with a 7 day free trial.
- Install the DotVPN on your browser DotVPN for Chrome
- Enable the extension
- Open the DotVPN, Select Location
- Click connect button
Use VPN Applications
There are different VPN softwares available for free like DotVPN. You can install them on your PC and unblock any website you need. The Different applications are as follows :
For Android :
Using Tor Browser
The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.The Tor Browser lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Using Proxy Servers
A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. A client connects to the proxy server, then requests a connection, file, or other resource available on a different server.
For Google Chrome users
- Go to settings and click on Show Advance Settings
- Under the Network, click on the Change Proxy Settings Button
- When the popup comes, click on the button called LAN Settings
- On the next popup window check on “Use proxy server for your LAN“
- Also mark the “Bypass proxy server for local address“.
- Hit OK and save. That’s all.
For Firefox users
- Go to Options
- Click on “Advanced” with a gear box sign from the top navigation section of the popup window
- Select “Network” tab from the sub navigation
- Under the Connections, select the Settings button
- On the next popup window, select the radio button saying “Manual Proxy Configuration“
- Put your Proxy IP : Port in the HTTP Proxy section
- Check the “Use this proxy server for all protocol“.
- Hit OK and save.
If you have any other trick to unblock websites please share it on the comment box below also check unblock blocked sites in android, Will see you with another good tutorial or review post.