The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2014 examination .Only candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh are eligible for EAMCET 2014.EAMCET, engineering examination will be conducted for a total of 160 marks. 80 marks will be allotted to Mathematics, 40 for Physics and 40 for Chemistry. 160 Questions will be asked and candidates have to answers them in the duration of 3 hours. Every question carries one mark and have no negative marking. EAMCET Exam Dates will be announced soon.
- Mathematics covers fifty percent of the question paper. Hence students have to give priority to mathematics. For scoring good ranks students have to earn good marks in Physics, Chemistry and 60 marks out-of 80 in Mathematics.
- Students appearing for JEE main are already much prepared for EAMCET and they have to utilize the reaming time for planning preparation.
- As there are no criteria for compulsorily scoring some minimum marks in any subject, hence students have to work-hard for scoring more marks in the subject in which they have good knowledge.
- The exam has no negative marking system; students can hence apply their luck on questions they aren’t sure of
- In EAMCET either one or two questions will be asked from each topic of every subject, hence students have to give equal preference to all topics and sections.
- Easy and less quantity topics should be practiced early. Mathematical Induction, Partial Fractions, Polar Coordinates and Random Variables are the easiest and probable topics in Mathematics. A question will be asked from Units and Dimensions topic of Physics subject.
- Equal preference will be given to the Intermediate first year and second year syllabus. Speed of answering and exactness should be developed.
The marks scored in EAMCET will be given as 75 weight age and marks scored in groups subjects in Intermediate course will be given as 25 percent weight age. Final rank will be prepared by joining the both marks.
Prepare according to your strength and weakness: After going through the BITSAT 2015 syllabus you must have known the areas of your interest and the areas that need attention. By practicing the portion which needs much attention can help you a lot in the last moment preparation as well as in the exam. Question from the topic that you find difficulties are to be practiced vigorously in order to get a good score in the exam.
Revise, Revise and Revise: The best way to crack any entrance exam is by revising the subjects and the topics completed along with the preparing. It is very essential to revise as you keep on learning new things, chances of forgetting the things learnt increases. It is always advised to keep revising everyday for an hour or two, the topics that you have covered.
Practice Online: As BITSAT is an online exam, get yourself equipped to be comfortable for online exams. Practice as much as you can on computer only and appear as many sample tests as you can online only. There are several mock tests available online for preparing BITSAT 2015.
Sample papers and past year BITSAT papers: Practice from the BITSAT sample papers and the BITSAT past papers for a better understanding of the questions and the format they are to be asked in the BITSAT 2015. With this you can get familiar to the BITSAT examination and can easily perform in the main exam.