Flipkart is one of the eCommerce Giants in India. I Used to have a lot of problem while searching a Product from a particular seller, because FlipKart does not have a Search by Sellers option. For example if you’d like buy products only from WS Retail – One of the trusted seller in FlipKart who has FlipKart Advantage products, I have to manually search for the product sold by the seller or we will google it.
To Overcome this drawback in Flipkart, A Chrome developer has developed a Unofficial Chrome Extension (not available in Stores) to filter search by sellers.
How to Filter Sellers In Flipkart Search
- Download this Extension files from here, and extract it (Developer : Prince Mishra)
- Open chrome://extensions/ in your Chrome browser.
- Enable developer mode, if you haven’t enabled it.
- Now select the extracted folder
- Enable the extension
- Now Open Flipkart and search anything by Seller