Adding a bit of music to your videos can really transform their look and feel. Not only can music set the tone for your video, but it can affect its presentation, and give it a nice little creative touch too.
If you want to add music to your videos, you’re going to need two things:
- The file for the music that you want to add.
- A video editor to help you add music to video.
When you’re choosing the music that you want to add, be sure to keep in mind that it should tastefully ‘fit’ with your video. The last thing you want is for your music to ‘drown out’ the voiceover in a video tutorial, or to place a dark and somber music track on a video that is meant to be cheerful and upbeat.
Once you do choose the music that you want to add, placing it in your video will just take a few simple steps:
- Add the video by clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting it.
- Add the music by also clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting it.
- Both the video and music will appear in the ‘Timeline’ automatically, and you could save the results if you’re satisfied. Alternatively you may want to add another music track, or trim the existing track to ‘fit’ with the video.
- When you’re done, save the video by clicking on ‘Export’.
Essentially the entire process is really relatively straightforward and adding a simple track to a video shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes. As you explore the other features of the Movavi Video Editor however you may realize that you can do a lot more too – such as trim the music to match the video, use special effects to ‘fade in’ or ‘fade out’ the music, and much more.
The Movavi Video Editor also has a host of features that will allow you to edit your video in various ways too. If you want you could cut and combine video segments, enhance the video quality, place stylish transitions between scenes, add customizable text, and much more.
With so many options at your fingertips, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to realize the vision that you have for your video and turn it into a reality.