Many free data recovery programs still available online that can help recover your accidentally deleted files. Files you have deleted are often still present on your hard drive (or USB drive, media card, smartphone, etc.) and can be recovered using free data recovery software.
Important: Data recovery software is just one way to go. See How to Recover Deleted Files for a complete tutorial, including how to avoid common pitfalls during the file recovery process.
On surfing around i came around a data recovery software free to download. The best free file recovery software to recover deleted, formatted or lost data from PC, laptop or removable device easily and quickly. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard free can easily recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos and more from deleting, formatting, partition loss, OS crash, virus attack and other data loss cases.
- Accidentally Deleted Files Recovery
- Formatted Recovery
- Recycle Bin Empty Data Recovery
- Lost Partition Recovery
- Hard Disk Damage
- Virus Attack Recovery
- OS Crash Recovery
- RAW Partition Recovery
- Recover More Than 1000 Types of File Types
How to Recover Data using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Step1: Select a Location to Start
- Find the location where your data lost and start searching. Also lost partitions are displayed here.
- Step2: Scan Your Computer or Device
- The “Quick Scan” and “Deep Scan” to retrieve your lost data. You can pause your recovery progress temporarily and resume later. Also you are able to export and import scanning results if necessary.
- Step3: Preview and Recover Lost Files
- Filter what you want to recover from the scanning results. Preview specific recoverable files before recovery. Recover everything you need now.
Simple as that. Download Links for free version (PC and Mac) below:
Kindly share your thoughts via comments.