Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most prestigious post graduate management courses across the globe which offers specialization in streams ranging from finance to Human Resources. It is crucial for MBA aspirants to seek admission in renowned institutes offering the course for the brand value as well as the overall development of the student.
Highest rated Management Institutes in Mumbai
Mumbai has a variety of institutes offering post graduation in management in the form of MBA or PGDM. Many factors have to be considered when picking the best college for the required course based on the needs and objectives of the students. Below you will find a list of the highest rated management institutes in Mumbai in no particular order to assist aspirants in making a decision.
Narsee Monjeee Institue of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Established in 1981, NMIMS has grown to be one of the most sought after management institutes all over India. NMIMS was ranked 10 for MBA by ‘The Week’ 2016, offering various MBA courses including Executive MBA and MBA in Law.
- NMIMS has International academic collaborations with universities for student/faculty exchange programs. Universities like University of South Florida, USA, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France are a part of this collaboration.
- NMIMS requires students to clear NMAT to be eligible to seek admission in their institute.
- NMIMS has a good placement record with an average package of 17.5 LPA.
- The fee structure for an MBA from NMIMS is approximately 16.5 Lacs for the two year course depending on the specialization.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
- Ranked 13 for MBA by ‘The Week’ 2016, JBIMS is a reputed management institute offering various management courses ranging from Maters of Management Studies to Masters in Financial Management.
- JBIMS has excellent faculty offering practical knowledge to the students to hone the relevant skills for them to develop in their careers.
- Aspirants seeking admission in JBIMS can do so by either clearing the CET or CAT cut-off as required by the institute and following the admission guidelines.
- JBIMS students offer a competent talent pool to companies, getting offered an average package of 12 LPA during placements.
- The approximate fee structure for a masters from JBMIS is 2 Lacs for the two year course.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- Established in 1963, NITIE was ranked 12 for MBA by MHRD 2017. NITIE offers Post Graduate diplomas in various management fields ranging from Industrial Management to Manufacturing Management.
- NITIE is among the best colleges in India for supply chain and operations management.
- Admissions in NITIE are on the basis of CAT or GATE results depending on the courses applied for.
- NITIE places 100% of it’s students seeking placement with an average package of 12.5 LPA.
- The fees for a two year post graduate course in NITIE is approximately 8 Lacs for the entire duration of the course.
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Ranked 4 for MBA by ‘Business Today’ 2015, SP Jain Institute of Management and Research promotes value based growth with the help of various competent Post Graduate Management courses offered by them in various fields.
- SP Jain has a highly competitive environment for students which promotes enhanced learning from both academic and non-academic subjects for the overall development of the students.
- Aspirants seeking admission in this institute can do so with the help of various competitive exams like CAT (85 Cut-off) or XAT (85 Cut-off).
- P. Jain Institute is known for it’s placements with highly reputed companies like KPMG, Amazon recruiting competent students from their campus offering an average package of 14.5 LPA.
- The approximate fees for a post graduate course from S.P. Jain Institute is 16 Lacs depending on the course applied for.
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Ranked 26 for MBA by ‘Business Today’ 2016, KJ Somaiya Institute offers various post graduate management courses ranging from Masters in Management studies to Masters in Financial Management.
- KJ Somaiya has international collaborations with various Universities like DHBW University, Stuttgart for international tours, student/faculty exchange programs to allow for international exposure for the students.
- Aspirants seeking admission in this institute can do so with the help of various competitive exams like CAT (86 Cut-off) or XAT (78 Cut-off).
- KJ Somaiya offers excellent placement opportunities for competent students in reputed companies with an average package of 9.4 LPA.
- The fee structure in KJ Somaiya is approximately 9.5 Lacs for the duration of the course depending on the course applied for.