Tethering is the ability to Browse on Your PC using the 3G/2G Connectivity of your Android Mobile , and Android reverse tethering is the Inverse of Tethering i.e Surfing your Phone Using the Internet on Your PC . Ofcource This Can Achieved by Portable Hotspot Via Wifi . But in this case No Wifi or 3G connection required.
In This Tutorial We Are Going to Learn How to Connect PC Internet to Android Mobile Using Android reverse tethering
- A Rooted Android Mobile Android 4.x Above (You must install drivers for your device)
- USB Data Cable
- Android Reverse Tethering Tool – Download Here
How to Connect PC Internet to Android Mobile :
- Turn on USB Debugging On Your Android Mobile : Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging > Turn On
- Connect Your Android mobile to Your PC
- Download The Android Reverse Tethering Tool , Extract It , Open It
- Now Open AndroidTool.exe in the Android Reverse Tethering Folder
- First Refresh And Select Your Device
- Choose a DNS to be used and Check The DNS (You Can Use Google DNS 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124)
- Install Hack Connectivity (Some Applications Like Play Store Requires Active Connection , So We Should Fool The System That There is A Wifi Connected and this is Called fake Wifi . This will Be usefull in Download Apps From Play store . While hack Connectivity is a Module of Xposed Framework
- Install Or Update the Xposed Framework , Check The Hack Connectivity Service [1.4] Under The Modules Menu & Then Restart the Mobile .
- Restart and Open Hack Connectivity Service , Hit Wifi Button And Activate Button
- Now Click Connect Button in Android reverse tethering Tool Now open Your Android Phone and Star Surfing .. 🙂 Enjoy..
If You Have any Problem , Make A Comment I will Help You 🙂
If You Find This Tutorial Useful Please Share It With Your Friends .